- Jay Cox was #1 Qualifier at PDRA in Rockingham, NC 04-11-2015
- John Benoit was #1 qualifier NMCA Bradenton, FL
- Fast Frank (Frank Cersosimo), Runner-Up at Showdown in the swamp in West Palm Beach, FL. 3-7-2015
- Jeff Pittman, Runner-Up in Top Sportsman at Gainsville, FL, NHRA Divisionn 2 on Feb. 22, 2015
BUCK RACING ENGINES
Click images to Enlarge
- If engines are picked up in the state of NC, sales tax will be added at 7.75%.
- There is no warranty, stated or implied, due to unusual stress on racing parts.
(1) 784 5" bore space Pro Mod symmetrical port heads engine with billet block and 4 stages of nitrous. $70,500.00 (1) New 565 Bracket engine with carburetor to oil pan. $17,500.00 (1) 555 boat or street engine on pump gas, 700 horsepower. $13,500.00
PRICE: $ Various
632 Single Four Barrell Engine
Pro Filler Heads 12 Degree C&C, Pro Filler Intake, Dart Block 10.200 with 903 Conventional Lifter Bushings, Lunati Pro Crank Shaft 4.750, GRP Rods, Venolia Pistons, JE Wrist Pins, Comp Cam Cam, ARP Head Studs, A&C Rings and Bearings, Moroso Billet Oil Pump, Moroso Oil Pan, ATI Balancer, MSD Crank Trigger, MSD Distributor, Manley Titanium Valves, Manley Springs, Manley Retainers and Keepers, Jesel Rocker Arms, Manton Push Rods, Morrell 903 Pro Series Lifters, Moroso 8.8 Plug Wires, Auto Lite Spark Plugs, BRE Sheet Metal Valve Covers, APD 1375 Carburetors, Moroso Vacuum Pump, Meziere Water Pump Fly Wheel.
CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR ENGINES!!!